Our journey will take you high into the Andes, to the magical city of Cusco, often referred to as “The Navel of the World”, and the once capital of the Inca Empire, now a wonderful living museum of Inca and Spanish history. Visit the legendary citadel of Machu Picchu “The Lost City of the Incas”, regarded as one of the seven wonder of the world and finally return to Lima, for a brief overview of its rich colonial past before leaving Peru.
Your package includes
- Accommodation for 4 nights in double occupancy
- Meals: 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- Domestic flights
- Roundtrip transfers
- Meet and greet by our representatives
- Return tourist class train to Machu Picchu
- Visits as per itinerary
- English speaking local guides
- Taxes and fees
International airfare · beverages · gratuities.