4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
For travelers wanting a taste of northern Canada this short package is an ideal sampler, featuring a combination of the stark natural beauty of the region and an introspective look into the First Nations culture that has thrived there for centuries. A day on a historic, narrow gauge scenic railway delves into the wilderness the Yukon is famous for, and a full-day excursion to the protected lands of Kluane National Park reveals how the indigenous people adapted to survive in this beautiful, harsh land.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Whitehorse (airport shuttle included)
- White Pass & Yukon Day Trip From Whitehorse To Skagway & Return
- Kluane National Park Full Day Excursion
- Travel and Information Kit
- Federal and Provincial Taxes
Flights unless otherwise noted · Transfers unless otherwise noted · Meals unless otherwise noted · Gratuities · Beverages · Optional excursions · All other item not mentioned in present inclusions