VOLCANOES & GLACIERS
6 DAYS / 5 NIGHTS
Interested in combining fiery volcanoes and frozen ice with adventure travel? Travel in the wake of Iceland’s most powerful volcanoes and glaciers and see first-hand the awesome powers of fire and ice. We’ve also included some awe-inspiring activities to bring you closer to some of Iceland’s most beautiful glaciers.
- Roundtrip shuttle from/to airport
- Guided Coach or small bus tour from Reykjavik from day 2 to day 5
- Expert local English-speaking guide from day 2 to day 5
- Free Wi-Fi on board tour vehicle
- Accommodation 2 nights in a 3 * hotel standard room in Reykjavik
- Accommodation 3 nights in a 3 * hotel standard room in the countryside
- 5 Icelandic breakfast buffets (except arrival day)
- 1 three-course local-cuisine dinner in the countryside with coffee/tea (day 4)
- Guide service during dinner
- Exhibition and cinema at Lava Centre (day 2)
- Roundtrip ferry fare to Westman Islands (day 2)
- Entrance to Eldheimar Museum (day 2)
- Choice of glacier walking or kayaking tour at Sólheimajökull Glacier (day 3)
- Iceberg Lagoon Zodiac Tour (day 4)
- Great photo stops
- Seat rotation during the tour
- 24-hour Iceland emergency line assistance while you are in Iceland
NOT INCLUDED: International airfare – Baggage porterage at airport/hotel – Personal travel insurance (highly recommended) – Round-trip transfers between airports and hotels – Meals other than mentioned – Beverages, snacks, lunches unless otherwise noted in itinerary – Guaranteed early check-in (check-in time for most hotels in Iceland starts between 14:00 and 16:00 (2:00pm and 4:00pm) – Guaranteed late check-out – Any service not specifically listed under “Included”.
EXTENSION TO SNAEFELLSNES INCLUSIONS:
- Accommodation 1 night at hotel in Reykjavik
- 1 Icelandic breakfast buffet breakfast
- Scheduled small group day tour to Snæfellsnes Peninsula with expert local English-speaking guide.
|HOTELS OR SIMILAR|
|WESTMAN ISLANDS||Hotel Vestmannaeyjar|
PRICE IN $CAD, PER PERSON STARTING FROM, IN DOUBLE OCCUPANCY – LAND PACKAGE 2022
SMALL GROUPS (16 participants)
|Departure Dates||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy||Triple Occupancy|
REGULAR GROUPS (max 36 participants)
July 07, 14*
August 11*, 18
SNÆFELLSNES EXTENSION – 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT (max 17 participants)
|June – September||565||715||525|
*Go solo and make friends as you please! June 16th and Aug 11th departures offer a 15% discount for people traveling on their own.
**Prices advertised on our site are valid if you purchase services in one single session. If you disconnect from our site, prices could be different in your next session. The prices indicated exclude the contribution to the Customer Compensation Fund of $3.50 per $1,000 of tourism product or service purchased from a travel agent in Quebec.
- Please note triple rooms / double rooms with extra bed are always upon request and Iceland Travel cannot guarantee that these rooms will be available. Hotel rooms in Iceland are often smaller in size when compared to hotel rooms in countries such as the USA or Canada, and triple rooms will often be a double room with an extra bed with limited space in the room.
- Minimum age for this tour is 8 years old due to activities involved
- We reserve the right to alter routes, itineraries or timings without prior notice, should the necessity arise due to road or weather conditions.