Discover the most beautiful places of Romania during a wonderful tour to the regions Transylvania and Bucovina. You will visit the Romanian capital city Bucharest, known as Little Paris of the East, the medieval towns of Transylvania Sibiu, Sighisoara and Brasov, the worldwide famous painted Orthodox Monasteries including Voronet Monastery – the Sistine Chapel of the East, and the Castles Dracula and Peles. Typical food encounters with the locals, folklore and many authentic experiences are not to be missed.
- Guaranteed departures from 2 pax
- Farewell dinner in a traditional restaurant in Bucharest, including a folklore show and wine
- Transfer included from/to airport Bucharest
- Throughout English speaking guide from/to airport
- 7 nights in 4*hotels
- Half-board: daily breakfast buffet and 3-course menu dinner buffet
- Traditional dinner with brandy and wine at the locals in the village of Sibiel
- Farewell dinner in a traditional restaurant in Bucharest incl. folklore show and wine
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary: Cozia Monastery, Lutheran Church in Sibiu, St. Margaret Church in Medias, Fortified Church Biertan, Church on the Hill in Sighisoara, Moldovita Monastery, Sucevita Monastery and Voronet Monastery, fortified Church Prejmer, Black Church, Dracula Castle and Peles Castle
International flights, gratuity to drivers and guides, city tax to be paid locally, beverages, personal expenses, travel insurances, optional tours or all other item not mentioned in present itinerary.
DEPARTURES FOR 2022
|Price in $CAD, per person starting from, in double occupancy||
|Departures in 2022 on specific dates:|
|April 09, May 14, June 11, 25
July 9, 23, August 6, 13, 27
September 3, 17, October 1, 15
**Prices in this document are for information only; they were issued at press time, for the current year. Please note that due to exchange rates and temporary promotions, they can increase or decrease at any time. Contact your travel agent for the price and promotion of the moment. The prices indicated exclude the contribution to the Customer Compensation Fund of $3.50 per $1,000 of tourism product or service purchased from a travel agent in Quebec.