THE CLASSIC SELF-DRIVE
GRAND TOUR OF SWITZERLAND
12 DAYS / 11 NIGHTS
DISCOVER THE BEST OF SWITZERLAND ON YOUR OWN
DAILY DEPARTURES FROM APRIL 1 TO OCTOBER 31, 2022
This route leads you through 1600 kilometers of the country’s most beautiful regions. You will travel through four linguistic regions, over five Alpine passes, to eleven UNESCO World Heritage Sites and two biosphere reserves and along 22 lakes.
St.Gallen / Davos / Lugano / Zermatt / Montreux / Interlaken/ Lucerne
• 11 night accommodation with breakfasts in 3*, 4* or 5* hotels based on your preferences
• Rental Car for 12 days with pick‐up and drop‐off at Zurich Airport
• Free parking at all hotels (except in Zermatt/Täsch)
• Train ticket Täsch – Zermatt – Täsch in second class
• Grand Tour of Switzerland Road Map
• Grand Tour of Switzerland Travel Guide
• Swiss coupon Pass
Not included: Flights – meals other than breakfasts – excursions – city tax to be paid locally – extra car insurance to be paid on spot- anything not mentioned in the ‘’inclusions” section
- All other activity mentioned on this tour that are not listed in the “Inclusions” section, are for suggestion only and not included
- Book the Swiss Half Fare Card and save up to 50% for most trains, buses, boats and mountain railways as well as public transport in 75 Swiss towns and cities.
- Additional days of rental or car categories on request.
- Possibility to rent a Tesla (on request) with your e-car you save more than CHF 350 of gas cost
- Itinerary bookable in reverse
- Open Jaw is possible
|REGULAR RATES PER PERSON IN $CAD, IN DOUBLE OCCUPANCY –
LAND RATE 2022
|3* hotels And Volkswagen Golf 5 (CDMR) or similar||4* hotels And Audi A3 Manual or similar||5* hotels And Audi A3 Sportback Automatic or similar|
|01 – 30 Apr;
01 – 31 Oct
|01 May – 30 Sept||$2,849||$3,829||–|
|15 Jun – 13 Sept||–||–||$5,399|
*Prices advertised on our site are valid if you purchase services in one single session. If you disconnect from our site, prices could be different in your next session. The prices indicated exclude the contribution to the Customer Compensation Fund of $3.50 per $1,000 of tourism product or service purchased from a travel agent in Quebec.