Explore Switzerland’s top spots on an 8-day tour starting in Zürich and ending in Geneva. Travel in a small group (2 – 7 people) and enjoy the comfort of being personally guided and chauffeured in a minibus all along your journey. You will be staying in 4-star hotels at popular Swiss destinations. Enjoy all of this at an unbeatable price!
- Zürich – A city full of diversity with many shopping options
- Rhine Falls – the largest waterfall in Europe
- Stein am Rhein – with its beautiful old town
- Lucerne -famous for the Chapel Bridge
- Interlaken – the gateway to the Bernese Oberland in summer and winter
- Gruyères – the culinary destination for cheese lovers!
- Montreux – a charming city on the Lake Geneva
- Lausanne – a real unspoiled jewel to discover
- Geneva – a multicultural city, home of many multinational organizations
- 7-night stay with breakfast in 4-star hotels (2 nights in Zürich, 2 nights in the region of Bernese Oberland, 2 nights in Montreux, and 1 night in Geneva).
- Transportation according to itinerary with luxury minibus (Mercedes Viano/ Mercedes Sprinter or similar)
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure day in Zurich/Geneva
- English speaking guide
- City tours, excursions and entrance fees according to the program
- Detailed itinerary and travel documentation
- Digital Swiss Coupon Pass
Not Included : International flights, gratuity to drivers and guides, City tax to be paid locally, beverages, personal expenses, travel insurances, optional tours or all other item not mentioned in the present itinerary or ‘Inclusions’.
Guaranteed departures with 2 people every Saturday until December 22nd, 2022.
|RATES PER PERSON IN $CAD|
|OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS (+$)|
|Excursion to Liechtenstein||$270|
|Excursion Jungfraujoch, including lunch||$395|
|Excursion to Basel||$270|
|Excursion Chocolate factory in Broc||$55|
|Excursion Annecy & Chamnix||$270|
*Prices advertised on our site are valid if you purchase services in one single session. If you disconnect from our site, prices could be different in your next session. The prices indicated exclude the contribution to the Customer Compensation Fund of $3.50 per $1,000 of tourism product or service purchased from a travel agent in Quebec.
**Prices in this document are for information only; they were issued at press time, for the current year. Please note that due to exchange rates and temporary promotions, they can increase or decrease at any time. Contact your travel agent for the price and promotion of the moment.