Portugal offers a variety of landscapes to discover! From the bright blue of the sea and its white sandy beaches, to the purple of the terraced vineyards and its magnificent green plains, this country of contrasts will ensure you an unforgettable vacation. Offering a rich and varied gastronomy, each region of the country has its own specialties, most of which are inspired by local products. Visiting castles, admiring cathedrals and the classical elegance of the palaces will help you relive the past. Portugal has long been the undisputed choice for sun seekers.
Luna Solaqua is a 4 star hotel located in the heart of the picturesque Albufeira, a few steps from the Continente/Albufeira Shopping Centre, with a big supermarket, some restaurants and shops. It is also very conveniently placed, within a 10-minute walk from the Strip (Oura Street) and the Old Town, as well as wonderful beaches, such as Praia dos Pescadores and Praia do Inatel.
The hotel offers comfortable, bright and spacious self-catering accommodations that features air-conditioning, free WiFi and safe (€), as well as access to an indoor and outdoor swimming pool.
Each unit comes with a flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchenette with electric stove, a microwave and fridge, as well as a toaster and kettle.
For more information about this Long Stay, please click here!
International flights from Canada (Vancouver / Calgary / Edmonton) on Air France – group rate
All group transfers
21 nights in studio: Hotel Luna Solaqua 4* Albufeira (1-bedroom apartment with supp. $)
3 – 4 nights in a 4* hotel in Lisbon, including breakfasts
A half day city tour of Lisbon (bilingual)
The services of a representative at destination for the purchase of private or group excursions.
Meals in the Algarve – Travel insurance – Gratuities to drivers, guides, tour leaders – Optional excursions – €2 tourist tax in Lisbon – Selection of seats in group package (on request without guarantees) – Any other items not mentioned in Inclusions.
– Groups are made up of English and French speaking Canadians
– Kindly note that the hotel restaurant will be closed from November 2022 until April 2023. The units, however, are fully equipped with kitchenettes and only a few metres from the hotel, you will find a wide range of typical restaurants and international cuisine, bars with the best nightlife and a vast shopping area.
– Luna Solaqua does not have self service laundry service, however, about 500 meters from Luna Solaqua, there is a self service laundy (Lavomatique), open everyday from 08h00-20h00 (subject to change).
EXCURSIONS FROM ALGARVE / LISBON
Please note: these rates are subject to change depending on the number of participants at destination.
Excursions payable on location in EUROS directly to the supplier. Minimum number of participants required.
Excursions can be unilingual English or bilingual depending on the number of participants.
– HALF DAY TOUR: LOULÉ MARKET (ALGARVE REGION) – 20 Euros
– HALF DAY TOUR: QUARTEIRA MARKET AND VILAMOURA (ALGARVE REGION) – 20 Euros
– HALF DAY TOUR: LAGOS AND CAPE ST. VINCENT (ALGARVE REGION) – 25 Euros
– HALF DAY TOUR: SILVES AND MONCHIQUE (ALGARVE REGION) – 24 Euros
– FULL DAY TOUR: HISTORICAL WEST ALGARVE (Silves/Monchique/Lagos/Sagres) – 42 Euros
– FULL DAY TOUR: ALGARVE LANDSCAPES AND WINERY – 55 Euros
– FULL DAY TOUR: FLAVOURS AND TRADITIONS OF THE ALGARVE (CORK) – 57 Euros
– FULL DAY TOUR: BY LAND AND BY SEA (7 HANGING VALLEYS TRAIL + 2-HOUR CRUISE) – 55 Euros
– FULL DAY ALGARVE JEEP TOUR WITH LUNCH (ALGARVE) – 53 Euros
– FULL DAY TOUR: ÉVORA (ALENTEJO REGION) – 47 Euros
– BOAT TOUR TO THE CAVES (3HRS, Afternoon with transfers) – 35 Euros
– FULL DAY TOUR: BEST OF THE EAST ALGARVE – 42 Euros
– HALF DAY TOUR: SINTRA / CASCAIS AND ESTORIL – 58 Euros