Let us take you to Space!
Experience an exclusive, transformative, and meticulously crafted spaceﬂight in the first-of-its-kind spaceship. Space Perspective has designed your journey to be exhilarating and celebratory, with ample time for contemplation. Share cocktails, chat with your fellow passengers, and select the perfect playlist for the climb while enjoying the 360-degree view of Earth.
Welcome at the airport and private limousine roundtrip transfer from Orlando airport to the hotel
4-night accommodation in a 5* hotel in Orlando
Private limousine roundtrip transfer from the hotel to the Cape Canaveral (launch center of human spaceflight)
Entrance fees and visit of the Kennedy Space Center
1 seat in the SpaceBalloon™ “Neptune” for a 6-hour experience
Bespoke culinary and beverage selection aboard Spaceship Neptune
Any flights unless otherwise mentioned – meals unless otherwise mentioned – gratuities – beverages unless otherwise mentioned – optional excursions – travel insurance – any other items not mentioned in the inclusions
KENNEDY SPACE CENTER VISIT
As part of our Explorer Community, Explorers will be given opportunities to experience things like behind-the-scenes tours of NASA’s Kennedy Space Center and the Space Perspective campus where your vehicle is being built.
• UNIQUE and amazing experience of 6 hours
• Astonishing 360-degree visibility through the largest panoramic windows ever flown to space.
• Nine reclining, plush seats, for eight Space Explorers and a pilot. These may be reconfigured to accommodate a special event, like a dinner for two or a wedding.
• Dark and tactile materials throughout the interior to reduce glare and reflection.
• Refreshments bar and cabinet for belongings.
• Wi-Fi connection, with communications devices to enable live streaming.
• Accommodations for scientific instruments supporting research projects.
• Splashdown cone at base allows for smooth landing on the water.
• Fully-equipped restroom.