AUGUST 4TH TO 17TH, 2022
Johanne Dion and Don Belford will accompany this tour starting in Halifax (Nova Scotia) and continuing in Newfoundland and Labrador. They will be on site to assist.
- Roundtrip group flights from Vancouver OR Calgary with Air Canada including one checked bag (see flight schedules below).*
- Arrival group transfer in Halifax on day 1 and departure group transfer in St John’s on day 14.*
- 13-night hotel accommodation as per itinerary in standard rooms including provincial room taxes.
- Baggage handling at the hotels: 1 piece per person (excess baggage fees to be paid locally unless otherwise arranged). Please note that some of hotels may not have baggage handling available.
- Meals: 13 breakfasts, 4 lunches (including 1 lunch box), 9 dinners.
- Motorcoach transportation from day 3 to day 13 including any applicable driver expenses, bridge, ferry and road tolls.
- Guide service in English: throughout tour director to accompany group from day 2 to 14.
- Activities/attractions and included entrance fees:
Half day guided tour of Halifax (local guide and transportation included)
Red Bay National Historic Site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
L’Anse aux Meadows National Historic Site
Northern Discovery Whale Watching Boat Tour
Bon Tours Bonne Bay Boat Tour
Gros Morne National Park
North Atlantic Aviation Museum
Long Point Lighthouse
Prime Berth Fishery & Heritage Centre
Terra Nova National Park
Cape Bonavista Lighthouse Provincial Historic Site
Cape Spear National Historic Site
Gatheralls Boat Tour of Witless Bay Ecological Reserve
“Screech In” ceremony
- Ferry, St. Barbe, NL – Blanc Sablon, QC (with return)
- Day ferry crossing from North Sydney, NS to Port-Aux-Basques, NL
- Airport taxes of $ 150 (subject to change until ticketing)
- Federal and Provincial taxes, provincial room tax and destination marketing fees
*Flights and arrival and departure transfers are included only in the package Land&Air.
Meals & beverage not mentioned, Drinks except for coffee/tea during the meals, Baggage handling not mentioned, Optional excursions: should be booked prior to departure, Driver and guide gratuities, Insurance, All other services not mentioned in the inclusions
Flight schedule from Vancouver:
YVR YYZ AC110 04 Aug 09:45-17:06
YYZ YHZ AC616 04 Aug 19:10-22:18
YYT YYZ AC687 17 Aug 13:30-15:26
YYZ YVR AC123 17 Aug 17:45-19:34
Fight schedule from Calgary:
YYC YHZ AC392 04 Aug 09:05-17:31
YYT YYZ AC687 17 Aug 22 13:30-15:26
YYZ YYC AC153 17 Aug 22 17:15-19:28
- Non-refundable deposit of $500 per person by January 31, 2022.
- May 11th, 2022: Final payment. All payments are non-refundable.