Canada’s Maritime islands stand ready to welcome all visitors to explore one of the East Coast’s most beautiful regions. Enjoy fresh salt air, sandy beaches, mountain vistas and much more. Pass through fields of green, dine on succulent seafood, and travel the world famous Cabot Trail on this journey to Prince Edward Island and Cape Breton Island. Spend time in the Oak Island area to learn of the treasure hunters that have ventured to Nova Scotia for hundreds of years. Get ready for a truly memorable island adventure in the Atlantic maritimes.
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- 7 breakfasts, 1 picnic lunch, 4 dinner (including 1 lobster dinner)
- Ferry from Prince Edward Island to Nova Scotia
- Land transportation by modern tour coach with experienced tour driver
- English-speaking local Atlantic tour director throughout dressed in traditional kilt
- Activities included: Peggy’s Cove, Lunenburg – UNESCO World Heritage Site, Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic, Glooscap Heritage Centre & Mi’kmaq Museum, Confederation Bridge to Prince Edward Island, Anne of Green Gables Heritage Place, Prince Edward Island National Park, Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site, Cabot Trail touring, Cape Breton Highlands National Park, Fortress of Louisbourg, National Historic Site, Whale Watching Boat Tour in Baddeck
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Travel and Information Kit
- Provincial Taxes and Federal HST
Flights unless otherwise noted · Transfers unless otherwise noted · Meals unless otherwise noted · Gratuities · Beverages · Optional excursions
Prices in this document are for information only; they were issued at press time, for the current year. Please note that due to special events, operation hours/days and temporary promotions, they can increase or decrease at any time. Contact your travel agent for the price and promotion of the moment.