Elephant Sanctuary in Phuket
4 DAYS /3 NIGHTS
Spend time taking care of elephants when you add a 3 day Elephant sanctuary package to any Thailand trip. These beautiful creatures need your help, are you ready to come assist them in their rehabilitation or retirement?
This program is the perfect intimate getaway from hustle and bustle Phuket. Enjoy a beautiful first day with the elephants while you walk in the jungle with them. While you’re walking with our rescues in Camp 4. You will be able to observe natural elephant behaviors and elephant to elephant interactions while they roam free in our vast walking space. On top of everything, you’ll also participate in, feeding our beautiful rescues as well as a mud and swim portion. Also enjoy a beautiful, authentic Thai Buffet spread. When night comes, enjoy a beautiful night’s sleep by a lake in our comfortable, one of a kind living space. If you think camping is fun, try glamping.
When you sign up for this program, you’ll also get a crash course on elephant sustainability nowhere you learn how to make paper and organic plant based soap from elephant poo. Nothing goes to waste at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary!
On the second day, you will feed the elephants after breakfast and then head home to reminisce about your magical time with the elephants.
The 2 Day 1 Night program is both an educational and fun program and it promises plenty of one to one elephant interactions!
* Please Note: At the Sanctuary, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.
PICK UP TIMES:
06:30 – 07:30 AM from your hotel *Collection times may very slightly depending on pick up location.
09:30 – 10:30 Drop off to your hotel
WHAT TO BRING: Hat, Sunscreen, Towel, Change of Clothes, Flashlight (optional), Bathing Suit, Insect Repellent, Walking Shoes, Camera (Optional), Any personal medicine.
• All services as mentioned in your itinerary.
• Pick up/Drop off to your place of accommodation
• Meals : • 2 Traditional Thai Buffet Meals & 1 Breakfast Meal
• 1 Night Accommodation
• Food for feeding elephants
• English speaking tour guide services provided in the requested languages, unless otherwise mentioned in the itinerary.
• Ground transportation in private, air-conditioned vehicle.
• Drinking water and cold towels during sightseeing.
• All applicable local taxes.
Not included: International flights and domestic flight tickets or visa fees – drinks and meals if not mentioned in itinerary- Gratuity for driver and guide- Optional tours