14 NIGHTS • 15 DAYS
MONTREAL / VANCOUVER (YUL/YVR)
Experience the ultimate Canadian adventure. Discover the dynamic mix of English and French culture in Montreal – the city of art and music. Continue onwards to Ottawa, the national capital and home to the magnificent Neo Gothic Parliament buildings museums, galleries and public parklands. The rush of Canada’s largest city enthralls visitors to Toronto, and a trip to the breathtaking Niagara Falls is sure to inspire. Starting in Toronto, a VIA Rail journey winds across the prairies to arrive Edmonton.
Carry on to the Rocky Mountains and the incredible protected, wildlife-rich parklands of Alberta. Banff and Jasper boast unforgettable wildness experiences before boarding a spectacular scenic rail journey to the final stop in the gleaming seaside city of Vancouver.
- 14-night accommodation
- Toronto sightseeing tour
- Niagara Falls sightseeing tour
- Montreal sightseeing tour
- Ottawa Sightseeing Tour
- VIA Rail – Toronto to Edmonton, including all meals
- Banff sightseeing tour
- Columbia Icefield Experience
- Jasper sightseeing tour
- VIA Rail – Jasper to Vancouver, including all meals
- Vancouver sightseeing tour
- 14 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners
- Transportation by modern tour coach
- Experienced tour driver
- Tour director throughout
- Comfortable moderate-class accommodation
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Provincial Taxes and Federal GST and/or HST
Please note: Passengers should bring an overnight bag on the train as they will not have access to their luggage whilst on board VIA Rail.
Flights – Gratuities to guides and hotel personnel -Beverage at meals – Hotel city taxes must be paid locally (if applicable) – Travel insurance – Optional excursions – Anything not mentioned under “INCLUSIONS”